I am delighted for being nominated for the “Sunshine Blogger Award” by two of my lovely fellow bloggers
They both are awesome bloggers. Do visit their blog for getting varieties of mouthwatering recipes. They are so well described with beautiful photographs. I thank both of them for nominating me for this award.
As per the rule of this award I have to answer questions put by my nominees and further nominate bloggers for this award.
My Answer to the Questions asked by PS:
- What is the funniest fail of a lie anyone has attempted on you?
I have been transferred to another city.
- What is the best vacation you have been on?
3. Have you ever experienced a natural disaster?
Earthquake in early sixties, when I was a small child. It was raining heavily and the earthquake continued several times at night. Due to heavy rain we could not go out and spent the whole night in the stairs with other neighbors.
4. Which quality in others impresses you the most?
Honesty and truthfulness.
5. How do you deal with the stresses of life?
Listening to music or watching dance shows.
6. What would you do if you saw a lion in your house?
Bhagoooo. Do u think of any other option??
7. If time machine allows you to go to revisit your past, where would you like to go in your past? Going back to my childhood, free & happy life in my village during vacations, playing in the fruit orchard, running in the farms.
8. What is your favorite Game?
9. How would you describe the friendship?
Bonding, mutual trust, care & share.
10. What is your short term dream?
To see my children settled professionally and personally..
11. What kind of movie you like? Name one of your favorites. I am an old soul. Romantic, suspense and hilarious and has a message. Few…Pyasa, Guide, Khubsoorat, Kahani …….Roman Holiday, My fair lady, Great Escape, Poseidon Adventure…
My Answer to the Questions asked by Sachu
- What was your recent kitchen disaster?
Oh my God. I prepared the dough mix for muffins & my oven refused to start. There occurred a fault in oven.
2. How do you take critics of your blog?
I would love to get true feed back of my recipes. But unfortunately what I have noticed that the recipes are not read by the bloggers. They just click the like button. It should not be like that. The blogger describe the recipe, sometimes share the origin or the story behind the recipe. I think as fellow blogger we should respect the write up too and respond to it honestly.
3. Whose your best/worst critic of your blog?
4. Your favorite cuisine?
I am a foodie. Good food is happiness. Do not miss any food festival in town. I am a food curator, sometimes called for food tasting. Love good food, love to cook.
5. If blogging was not in your life?
That’s the best thing I am doing post retirement. My favourite pastime.
Actually I want to nominate all whom I am following and those who follows me. I love their blog and each one of them are excellent in their own way. I am naming few. May be they have already been nominated earlier for this award, I am naming them too since I feel they deserve to be nominated again.
- Anshu, https://easyvegeterianrecipes.com/
- Carol, https://blondieaka.wordpress.com/
- Angela Ruyan, the grape gravy
- Anusha, https://anushascuisines.com/
- Vidya, https://mysecretplate.com/
- jyo, https://jyolik.wordpress.com/
- Jyoti, https://jyokitchen.com/
- Sangeeta, https://flavours2017.blog/
- Marylin, https://marilyndishes.com/
- Megala, https://megalaskitchen.com/
- Andrea, https://tenmorebites.com/
- Sumith, https://keralaslive.com/
- Rupali, https://madaboutcookingwithrupali.com/
- grandma pat, https://grandmapatcooks.com/contact/
- Raveena Singh
My Questions: I am not putting too many questions. Bloggers who accept the nomination may choose to answer the followings.
- Some funny or crazy incident you would like to share ?
- Your 1st thought when you wake up in the morning.
- What stands 1st in your priority list.
- One thing you love about yourself.
- What is women’s freedom to you?
- Can you describe yourself in one word?