- Mutton – 1 Kg
- Onions- 150 gm(100 gm grated, 50 gm thinly sliced)
- Garlic paste – 15 gm
- Ginger paste – 10gm
- Pureed Tomato – 1/3rd cup
- Thick curd – 125 gm/2/3rd cup
- Green Chilies paste- 1tspn
- Green cardamom- 4
- Cinnamon stick- 3″ 1
- Coriander powder – 2 tblspn
- Kashmiri Mirch powder – 1 tblspn
- Shahi Garam Masala Powder- 1 tblspn(Recipe)
- Refined/MustardOil – 30gm
- Desi Ghee/Butter – 1 tblspn
- Salt to taste/10gm
Wash the mutton pieces thoroughly in water and keep in the colander so that the extra water drains down.
In a bowl, take mutton. Add ginger, garlic pastes and grated onion.
Add coriander powder, red chili powder, shahi garam masala powder.
Then add, curd, salt and half the oil.
Combine all the ingredients. Now marinate the mix at least for an hr. For best results you can marinate overnight.
View original post 256 more words