OMG!! Another nomination.
I am really thankful to Avid Observer for nominating me for “Real Neat Blog” award. Thank you so much for appreciating my work.
Avid observer is the writer of “What Living Taught me” blog which is really, really wonderful. This blog inspires motivation as told by Avid Observer and its true. I like reading her posts. I feel honoured to be nominated by her for this award.
Rules of this Award:
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
- Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog, etc).
- Ask your nominees 7 questions.
Questions for me:
- What’s the interesting thing you have read or seen this week?
Once a HR professional, reading Business journal is my interest area. I read them to keep me updated.
2. My recent interesting reads.
Currently reading “Women of the Tagore Household”, translation from Bengali version by Smita Choudhury and Sona Roy.(Paperback)
3. What will you prefer? Sit alone in a room reading or go out partying.
It will depend on the then situation. I love both.
4. You prefer digital reading(PDF, kindle etc.) or traditional (buying or renting books)
I love buying books, reading paperbacks. I love watching my bookshelf full of my favourite collections. I am an old soul and love reading old classics. My friends know that the best gift for me in any occassion would be a book or a plant for my garden.
5. What is the closest thing to real magic.
6. What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
Climbed and walk through a living root bridge in Shillong over a deep water fall. It was difficult by I did it…
Your favorite quote? I like few which I strongly believe in….
- “You cannot believe in God until you believe in Yourself .” Swami Vivekananda
- “Live each day, as if the life had just begun” Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
- “Love your job, but never fall in love with your company, because you never know when the company stops loving you.” N.R.Narayana Murthy.
- I don’t believe in taking right decisions, I take decisions and then make them right” Ratan Naval Tata
My Nominees: They all are amazing bloggers
I have to nominate some other blogs for this award. There are so many, I want to nominate each of my followers and also whom I follow. However, as per rules, I am nominating the following bloggers, I love going through their blog:
- Anshu- easy cooking24*7-fun&fast
- Ruchi- ruchisvegkitchen.com
- Sandhya-indianand indianfusioncookinginamerica
- Sujata- Batterup with sujata
- Rama- Ramaarya.wordpress.com
- Pooja- FoodFondweb.wordpress.com
- PS- spiceinthebox
- Tea and Tales
Congratulations !!! .
My questions to the nominees. (Few questions I have copied from a fellow blogger because I really liked them to be answered)
- Can you describe yourself in a word?
- Which is the best memory you have had so far?
- One thing that you love about yourself.
- What is your favourite destination ?
- What is the most memorable gift you remember and from whom?
- What message would you give to a new blogger?
Cheers!!! Happy Blogging….