I am so happy and honored to be nominated for this Mystery Bloggers Award by an amazing fellow blogger Anshu. I thank her for honoring me. I would love to share this with my fellow bloggers —-
Anshu has a beautiful blog with well described menu with beautiful step by step clicks. Must checkout her blog and follow this lovely blog. This award was created by Okoto Enigma. Check out the post https://www.okotoenigmasblog.com/my-greatest-creation-yet/ for more details. The rules are mentioned in the last paragraph. As per the rules, I have to answer some questions asked by the person, who nominated me i.e ANSHU. So, the question and my answers are as follows:
- What is the inspiration behind your blog?
My passion and my family.
2 What is your favorite food you like to cook most?
Grills, Gourmet, Salad, Biryani.
3 What’s a piece of advice you’d give to any blogger?
Believe in yourself. Do not get disheartened if it is slow in the beginning. I believe even the seasoned bloggers have passed through this phase. Reach out to fellow bloggers, like their work, interact with them. Even I am a new blogger, but interacting with bloggers has made difference. Do not just click the like button, read their blog, appreciate it, leave your comment, this will increase blog visitors.
4. Which is your favorite blog till now?
I cannot pin point one. Every bloggers are passionate about what they do, that is why they are blogging. Each blog I have gone through is unique in its own way. So congratulate all of them for their venture.
5. What is your biggest experimental disaster in your kitchen (funny)?
It was my initial days when I was trying my hands in kitchen. It was a Sunday. I had prepared 5 course meal with great passion. At about 1.30 I asked everybody to come for lunch. Table was laid with all preparations with lot of style. When I started serving, OMG!!! I didn’t find the main dish, the rice. I was so engrossed in cooking the dishes that I forgot to cook rice. Khana khaye kis se? We Indians have our food either with rice or flat breads. Imagine my condition! Hota Hai Hota Hai. Bade Bade Bawarchion se bhi choti choti galatiyan ho jati hain…….. I have not forgotten the incident till now. Remembering the incidents brings smile and I laugh to myself.
Now, I have to say three things about myself. so here they are:
- I am a dreamer. At 60+ I still dream.
- I love experimenting.
- I am an avid traveler.
Now, I have to nominate some other blogs for this award which is I feel the most difficult part of the whole thing. There are so many, I want to nominate each of my followers and also whom I follow. However, as per rules, I am nominating the following bloggers, all of them are not from food bloggigers community, but I love going through their blog:
- Avid Observer.
- First Night Design
- Dimples cookbook
As per rules, I have to ask questions to the above bloggers. Here comes my questions:
- One thing that you love about yourself.
- What is the craziest thing you have ever done (funny).
- What is the first thought comes when you wake up in the morning.
- What piece of advice you would give to a new blogger.
- Which is your best creation in the kitchen.
My top 4 posts for you:
- Fish Pulao
- Moroccan Lamb stew
- Chicken with spinach and cream cheese
- Mango stuffed with kulfi
- Vegetable Chop(leftover wonder)
Please find the rules for the award nomination:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and link their blog.
- Tell your reader 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Thank you Anshu once again and Congratulations friends for your nomination.