Today its Super food Salad. So yummy, so healthy. Enough for 1 serving. Increase the amount as per your requirement.
- Avocado diced to bite size – 1/3 cup
- Mixed Bell peppers chopped to bite size– ½ cup
- Cucumber chopped to bite size- ½ cup
- Red & green Cherry tomatoes- 5-6 halved
- Lettuce – 3-4
- Lemon juice- 2tblspn
- Honey- 2 tblspn
- Black pepper – 1 tspn
- Extra virgin olive oil- 1 tblspn
- Hard boiled egg- 1
- Apple cidar vinegar- 1 tspn (optional)
- Salt ½ tspn
Make the dressing first. In a small bowl, put lemon juice, honey black pepper, salt & extra virgin olive oil. Whisk. Taste. Keep aside
Spread the lettuce in the salad bowl.
Arrange the other ingredients one by one . Place them according to their colour to make it attractive. Place the boiled egg in the middle and decorate it as per your choice.
Other wise just cut into small pieces and put it on top. Spoon the dressing evenly over it . Cool it and mix well before serving.