Solo papaya may not be your favourite but when combined with sweet & tangy pomegranate juices it is ooh! La!la!. Jerk in your tongue with ginger & green chili, mint and lemon feather in the crown.
Be ready ! get Jerked!!!!
- Diced papaya – 1 cup
- Fresh Pomegranate juice- 1 cup
(Pomegranate plucked from my garden has white seeds in summers and pink seeds in winter. So I thought of using that juice too along with red pomegranate juice procured from market. Combining both makes 1 cup)
- Lemon juice 1 tblspn
- Home made Mint syrup 1 tblspn (See my post Peach Delight)
- Ginger paste ½ tspn
- Green chili 1 small
- Fresh Mint leaves 4-5
- Black/Rock salt- ½ tspn or to taste
- Ice cubes- 5-6
- Pomegranate seeds and spring of fresh mint leaf for garnishing
- An long glass or a bottle
Put ice cubes in the blender/mixer.
Add diced papaya. Blend it.
Add Pomegranate juice and blend it.
Add all other ingredients and blend it till smooth.
Transfer it to an appropriate glass or bottle.
Garnish it with pomegranate and sprig of Mint.