I am really excited for being nominated for “One Lovely Blog Award” for the1st time by a fellow blogger, Anshu. It is very heartwarming to receive this from a young and beautiful blogger and I truly thank her for this recognition. It has been only few months since I started my blog and I feel privileged to be nominated.
Know more of Anshu’s wonderful and lip-smaching creations by clicking on her blog linkhttps://easycooking247blog.wordpress.com/
I am thoroughly enjoying to be a part of this community while getting an opportunity to interact with fellow bloggers. I look forward to continue this endeavor of sharing and learning from each other.
Thank you once again Anshu!!!!:)
- Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them and link their blog in their post.
- They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image.
- Must add 7 facts about themselves.
- Nominate 15 people to do the award!
7 facts about me:
- I am a passionate about culinary art. Love cooking since I was 15 years old.
- While I was a HR professional, I had very busy schedule managing office and home and at the same time bringing up my two children. Amidst this rush, I couldn’t resist my passion to stay passive. I used to steal time to create exotic cuisines, following my favorite chefs of our times.
- I have always considered cooking as an art not another daily activityJ to be completed. My family is the strength behind all my endeavors.
- I am an avid traveler, and have travelled extensively in India and recently completed half of Europe.
- A Trained classical dancer, I am extremely fond of art forms including music, dance and plays.
- Love greenery around me, I have a small garden with about 150 pot planting, herb garden and few fruit trees like pomegranate, varieties of lemon. Recently planted a banana tree for using its leaf for preparing patrani dishes. It’s a challenge to find banana leaves in local market. Beside cooking, I love to spend time in my garden.
- I pen down my food experience on Zomato.
Hit your favourite restaurant, street food, fine dine or café with my authentic reviews; click the link below to view reviews and enjoy your meal:
https://www.zomato.com/users/reena-mukherjee-30446350and my food & travel experience in Trip advisor too https://www.tripadvisor.in/members/reena56.
Vidya Thakur – https://mysecretplate.com/
I congratulate all of you. Cheers!!!